1. The most optimal hair length for depilation 5 mm.
2. In order to ensure that the depilation is of high quality, it is advisable to be in warm water for a few minutes in the evening, and it is advisable to be peeling before going to the procedure.
1. Do not visit saunas, swimming pools, solariums for several days;
2. Do not go to the gym or engage in any other active activities during the day after the procedure;
2. Wash with lukewarm water;
3. Avoid sexual intercourse for several days (after bikini depilation);
4. Wear looser, natural beam, clean clothes;
5. Do not use deodorants for several days (especially after armpit depilation), talc, lotions;
6. To reduce the risk of growing hair after 3 days, start peeling the skin using a body scrub or a sharp fibre/glove;
7. When leaving the bath/shower, wipe before the hair. Do not forget to apply a moisturised cream or lotion to the skin after this procedure, it softens the skin, which will make it easier for the hair to penetrate.
Remember that some itching, small pimples and redness are a frequent and normal temporary skin reaction, especially if this is your first procedure. Symptoms should subside within the next 24-48 hours.